Caring & Compassionate Veterinary Care for Your Best Friend
Edmonds Veterinary Hospital provides the finest veterinary care for dogs and cats throughout Edmonds, Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, Brier, and Shoreline, Washington. We work closely with all of our pet families to ensure all pets receive the care that is best for them, taking into account age, breed, and lifestyle, and we tailor our care to meet the specific needs of each pet we see.
Some of the many veterinary services we offer are listed below, and we invite you to explore our website for more information about our hospital.
- Preventive care—We believe that pets have the best chance for a healthy active life when they have annual preventive care checkups.
- Veterinary surgery—Your pet is in good hands when surgery is required at Edmonds Veterinary Hospital.
- Pet dental care—It’s so important to make sure your pet maintains healthy teeth and gums throughout his or her life.
- Laser surgery and therapy—We use all of the latest surgical techniques and therapies to help your pet get healthy as quickly as possible.
- In-house diagnostics—We have a complete diagnostic laboratory on site so we can get results quickly.
- Nutritional counseling—A healthy diet goes a long way toward a healthy pet. We will help you learn what is best to feed your pet.
- Pet boarding and grooming—In addition to boarding services for clients, we also provide grooming services to all of our pets on special “Spaw Days” here at the hospital.
- Pet pharmacy services—For the convenience of our clients, we can fill any pet prescriptions here at our hospital at competitive prices, and we have an online store where the very same drugs can be shipped to your home.
- Veterinary dermatology—If your pet is scratching too much, her or she may have an allergy or other skin disorder needing medical attention.